Super Cup 2018
A GRAND INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION ”CANOE SPRINT SUPER CUP” WHICH GATHERED THE ELITE OF WORLD CANOEING WAS HELD IN BARNAUL ON 21−22 SEPTEMBER 2018.
- 48 world canoeing stars from 24 countries
- More than 2,000,000 viewers from 165 countries
- For the first time in a tournament environment, a new discipline was tested - mixed
20 MayOlympic Qualification
21 MayOQ Finals. World Cup
22 MayWorld Cup
23 MayWorld Cup
- canoe-men -1000m.
OQ Finals. World Cup.
- kayak2-women-200m (till Final),
- canoe2-women-200m (till Final),
- kayak2-men -500m (till Finals А & В),
- kayak-women-1000m (till Semifinals),
- canoe-men -1000m,
- kayak-men-200m (till Semifinals),
- canoe2-men -500m,
- canoe2-men -1000m,
- canoe-men -500m,
- canoe-women-5 км,
- canoe-men-5 км,
- kayak-women-5 км,
- kayak-men -5 км.
This Olympic discipline is an adrenaline fuelled race across distances of 200m, 500m, 1km, and 5km in boats of single, double and quadruple athletes.
Races are contested as individuals and teams with up to four athletes in a boat.
In international competition races are split into nine lanes that are allocated randomly in the initial heats; subsequently lane positions are set by qualification time: five being the fastest to qualify, then six, four, three, two, seven, eight, one and nine.